TOP NEW DIGITAL TOOLS FOR SMALL BUSINESSESLifestyle
Technology has not only shrunk the tools we use, but it has also given small businesses the power to operate like big businesses. Technological tools can help small businesses get better organized, efficiently manage their finances, or support customer service and win new business.
New Digital Tools that Can…
- Evernote: For the creative mind, this app allows you to capture great ideas and track them to completion. This tool can help you collect, discuss, and present information important to you, your staff, and your clients. Visit site.
- Tripit: This app consolidates all your disparate travel itinerary information in one place, regardless of what website you used, or how many you used, to plan the trip. Tripit also provides delay alerts, weather updates, maps, and directions. Visit site.
- Expensify: This app keeps track of business expenses and mileage and can file receipts and expense reports with the click of a button. Visit site.
- InDinero: This tool syncs up your bank accounts and credit cards and provides a real-time financial dashboard to help track cash flow and manage finances. Visit site.
Build Your Business
- LocalVox: LocalVox is a marketing app that helps you build your brand online. It allows you to publish to online channels and optimizes organic searches. Visit site.
- Perka: This app helps local businesses promote and reward customer loyalty. Visit site.
- Desk.com: This site helps you keep a pulse on your customers and work with your staff to track and respond to customer issues. Visit site.
And Stay Connected to Those Closest to You
- Couple: Business owners can sometimes forget about their first love. Use this app with your spouse or partner to stay connected and remember important events. Visit site.
The content is developed from sources believed to be providing accurate information. The information in this material is not intended as tax or legal advice. It may not be used for the purpose of avoiding any federal tax penalties. Please consult legal or tax professionals for specific information regarding your individual situation. This material was developed and produced by FMG Suite to provide information on a topic that may be of interest. FMG, LLC, is not affiliated with the named broker-dealer, state- or SEC-registered investment advisory firm. The opinions expressed and material provided are for general information, and should not be considered a solicitation for the purchase or sale of any security. Copyright 2019 FMG Suite.